About Mickey Wilson
My passion about slacklining:
Slacklining has taught me to work hard and play harder, to deal with failure and cherish the successes. I have dived head first into many sports cultures in my life and I can tell you now that the slackline community is the best community I have found yet #allmyfriendsaretens! It just needs to grow bigger because I’m starting to notice everyone has dated or slept with everyone else. So c’mon guys, get a Gibbon Slackline and #ridetheoriginal and let’s grow this lovely seedling of a sport!
Achievements in Slacklining:
- Red Bull Airlines 2015 Champion – 1st
- Red Bull Baylines 2015 Champion – 1st
- Natural Games 2014 Champion – 1st
Favorite slackline spot:
Progresh Gym, Denver, Colorado
When I was little I wanted to be:
I wanted to be a pro skier because I grew up in ski country, USA (aka Colorado) but instead became a pro slacker
Word or phrase you overuse?
- Work Hard Play Hard
- Not with that attitude!
- Rule #1: Look Good, Rule #2: Have Fun!, Rule #3, Be (get) Safe 🙂
- You can’t rush a beautiful thing and I’m beautiful so don’t rush me 😉