About Nikolay Shelamov
My passion about slacklining:
While training parkour, constantly used rails, fences, chains for balance exercises. Start slackline in 2011. I tried the first frontflip in a week of training and landed it on the line, then I realized that this is what I want to do all my life.
Achievements in slacklining:
- The first world attempts double front flip feet to feet
- 1st place – Slackline contest: Maisky Extreme – Ekaterinburg, 2013
- 1st place – Trickline contest: This Rocks – Crimea, 2013
- 2nd place – HighTrickline contest: This Rocks – Crimea, 2013
- 1st place – Slackline contest: City Scream – Voronezh, 2013
- 5th place – Esslinger Trickline Cup `14 – Germany, 2014
- Winner video contest Redbull Airlines Wildcard 2015
- Organization of annual Slackline competition at the Festival “Energy Street”, Chelyabinsk.
- Performance with a symphony orchestra (extreme classic project),
- The organization of competitions and the development of the tricklining in Russia
- Participation in the Red Bull Airlines 2016.
- The title of Russia’s strongest trickline athlete
Never leave home without?
Word or phrase you overuse?
Need to warm-up
I am for safer “slack”